Winter Fire Safety Reminder

Publisher:张晨Published:2021-11-19Times :10

冬季消防安全提醒

冬季为火灾高发期,宿舍用电、防火安全隐患增大,切实保障全体学生的生命财产安全,国际教育学院现重申以下冬季消防安全事项

Fire accidents are prevalent in winter as the misuse and remiss of the dormitory electricity and fire highly increase. To effectively protect the life and property safety of all students, hereby the School reemphasizes the following rules:

1寝室和宿舍楼公共场所严禁使用任何火源和空调以外的取暖设备。

All heaters other than air conditioner and all forms of fire are prohibited in bedrooms and public areas of the dormitory building.

2离开房间时请随手关空调,切实做到人离关灯、关电源。

When leaving the room, please turn off the air conditioner, lights, and power supply.

3接线板、充电器必须远离床铺以防自燃起火。

Wiring board and charger must be kept away from bed or any flammable to avoid ignition.

4公共厨房不得使用三无或劣质炊具电器。

Unlicensed and low-quality cookers and appliances are forbidden in public kitchens.

5、寝室内禁止使用电加热器具及大功率电器。

Storing or use of electric heating appliances and high-power appliances are forbidden in dorms.

6、宿舍与内严禁存放、充电任何电动车/电滑板/平衡车。

Recharging and storing any form of E-bike/E-scooter/Segway is forbidden inside the dormitory building.

7、如发现开关、电线、插座等用电设施损坏、老化情况,请及时报修。

If the switch, wire, socket and other electrical facilities are damaged or aging, please report for repair as soon as possible.

根据学校统一部署,即日起国际教育学院加大宿舍安全检查及查处力检查过程中发现违规使用电器情况,将根据情节严重程度给予使用者和所有者纪律处分。查寝工作将由物业管理员主要实施,留学生助理协助完成。请全体留学生提高消防安全意识,严格遵守宿舍管理规定,并积极配合学院安全检查工作。如因违规使用电器或电器使用不当引发火灾,使用者须自行承担相关法律责任。

According to the deployment from the university, the School of International Education will further strengthen the safety inspection and enforcement of the dormitory rules from today. Upon detection, disciplinary action shall be taken to the user and owner of such utilities, according to the seriousness of the act. The work will be carried out mainly by the doorkeepers, with the assistance of international student assistants. All international students have to improve fire safety awareness, strictly abide by dormitory management regulations and are obliged to cooperate with the dorm check. Fire accidents caused by misuse of electrical appliances or using fire in places marking fire hazard, the user shall assume all legal responsibilities.

国际教育学院

School of International Education

2021-11-19