Notice on Visa and Accommodation for 2022 Graduating International Students

Publisher:张晨Published:2022-06-15Times :10



 Dear students:


In order to facilitate graduating students to go through the school leaving procedures in an orderly manner, and to arrange the next study and work plan in advance, the visa and accommodation related matters are hereby notified as follows:

一、签证Visa  issue


Students who can graduate on time


Students who have no further study plan in China, no immigration support will be provided from school for you after graduation.Please arrange your own itinerary, pay attention to flight information and epidemic prevention requirements of the port of entry in advance, take protective measures, and return to your country safely.


Students who can’t leave China before July 15 due to flight issue or closed border, please contact the embassy or consulate to issue a statement to the immigration for humanitarian stay visa extension directly.


Students who have been admitted in CPU, after completing payment of tuition and accommodation for one year (including July and August) and renew 1-year insurance, school will issue the visa extension accordingly. Please clear the payments and confirm with Miss Fu( before 5pm, June 30. please send the admission letter, Application form for the immigration support for graduating students(attachment 1) to Miss Fu before 5pm, July 15.


Students who have been admitted in other universities in China and have no plan to leave China, please ask for immigration support from the future university. If there is no way for you to get the visa extension, please send the admission letter, Application form for the immigration support for graduating students(attachment 1) to before 5pm, June 30. After reviewing your documents, School of International Education will decide whether to issue you the immigration support or not and the stay visa can be valid to September 10, 2022 at most. Please be aware that only after checking out dorm formalities are carried out can the visa letter be issued.


Students who can’t graduate on time


 Students of delayed graduation who need to retake the courses or attend the lab shall submit documents for approval, valid leasing contract and insurance certificate so as to get Residence Permit to the certain date based on the written approval of academic departments, the date on the leasing contract and insurance certificate (no more than 180 days in principle).


 Students of delayed graduation who don’t need to retake the courses or attend the lab, no immigration support will be provided.

二、住宿事宜Accommodation Issue


Only students who have been admitted by the CPU can apply for  on-campus accommodation after paying the relevant fees.The other students graduating or completing study must complete the on-campus dormitory check out formalities before July 15, 2022.For any doubts or questions please consult Ms. Liu via your class mentor.


Application Form for visa extension for graduating students.docx



 School of International Education

June 15, 2022